Sprayable foam sealant with unique spray applicator for the best insulation experience
HIGH INSULATION VALUE
The combination of EasySpray’s special formula and spray applicator creates a unique foam structure with highly efficient acoustic and thermal insulation and great airtightness properties. The thickness of insulation layer is freely selectable, and the number of layers is not limited.
REDUCES COLD BRIDGES
Using accompanying spray nozzle allows to insulate uneven or hard to reach surfaces, where it is impossible to use traditional insulation materials. Sealing all hard to reach parts of construction with unique elastic formulation helps to reduce cold bridges in complex structures and also to reduce the risk of cold bridge appearance due to possible movements in the construction. Spray insulation cause no spacers / cold bridges as in the case of insulation boards.
EasySpray All Surfaces sprayable foam can be successfully used on uneven and round surfaces like pipes, tanks and vessels. Insulating cold surfaces with EasySpray sprayable foam is a good remedy to avoid condensation.
1000 ml aerosol can, content 700 ml, 12 per box.
- Indoor & outdoor
- <0,1% isocyanate monomer content
- Enhanced UV-resistance
- Most metals
- Roof tiles
- Covering all types of surfaces to provide thermal and sound insulation.
- All inconvenient places to insulate, where using traditional insulation materials is complicated.
- Insulation of pipes, attics, balconies, garages, cellars, tanks and vessels.
- Insulation of lintels, doors, ceilings and other construction parts with the risk of cold bridges.
WHY EasySpray ALL SURFACES FOAM SEALANT?• Saves money on energy. Especially developed for thermal insulation. • Spray applicator is compatible with most of the foam guns. • Acoustic barrier. It provides highly effective sound insulation. • Allows to insulate geometrically difficult surfaces and hard to reach places fast and easily. • Applied on building envelope creates efficient wind and moisture shield. • Practically airtight.
10 Year minimum life means more than that! It is:
- a reliable product;
- sustainable and durable;
- a product with long-lasting properties.
It also means:
- YOU SAVE MONEY. Without the need to repair sealed areas, you save
the cost of replacement materials and labour as well as time;
- YOU HELP PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT. With less products used
over a longer period, less waste goes into landfill or to pollute nature.