PENOSIL FoamGun G1
PENOSIL FoamGun G1 is a high-quality polyurethane foam applicator gun for assembly works and when installing doors and windows.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Penosil FoamGun G1 is a high-quality foam gun with a strong and reliable design, well suitable for various assembly works and when installing doors and windows.
EASY TO HANDLE, WITH ACCURATE DOSING
The foam gun is easy to handle and the construction foam can be dosed with very high accuracy. A stainless steel needle with non-stick covering keeps the gun from clogging up and simplifies its cleaning. The gun is resistant to solvents, lightweight and has a nylon handle.
GUN BARREL EXTENSIONS
Penosil FoamGun G1 comes with 2 barrel extensions: length 200 mm and Ø 7×5 mm
Weight 342 g
- The foam gun is suitable for spraying polyurethane foam.
- The ability to adjust the foam flow makes it suitable for precision filling of joints.
- It makes the installation and sealing of doors, windows, sills, thermal insulation plates and other building structures quick, simple, accurate and safe.
WHY USE PENOSIL FOAMGUN G1?• Nickel-plated metal body with a light nylon handle; • Long and thin barrel mouth which can be fitted with extensions; • Easy and effortless handling and precise dosing of foam; • Length of extrusion rod: 185 mm; • Long gun barrel that can be extended even further; • The foam gun comes with 2 barrel extensions: length 200 mm and Ø 7x5 mm; • Adjustable foam flow; • Resistant to solvents; • A stainless steel needle with the Teflon-coated exterior prevents the foam from sticking;
10 Year minimum life means more than that! It is:
- a reliable product;
- sustainable and durable;
- a product with long-lasting properties.
It also means:
- YOU SAVE MONEY. Without the need to repair sealed areas, you save
the cost of replacement materials and labour as well as time;
- YOU HELP PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT. With less products used
over a longer period, less waste goes into landfill or to pollute nature.