PENOSIL FoamGun S1
PENOSIL FoamGun S1 is a polyurethane foam applicator gun suitable for home and professional construction use.
FOR INDUSTRIAL SITES AND HOME CONSTRUCTION USE
Penosil FoamGun S1 is a polyurethane applicator gun for industrial sites and home construction use. Suitable for professional spraying of polyurethane foam in assembly works, incl. when installing doors and windows.
ACCURATE FOAM DOSING WITH AN EASY-TO-CLEAN GUN
Penosil FoamGun S1 has a strong and reliable design. Foam can be accurately dosed and the foam flow is adjustable. A stainless steel needle and a universal non-stick adapter keep the gun from clogging up and make it easy to clean. The gun has a rubber grip while being lightweight and solvent-resistant.
GUN BARREL EXTENSIONS
The gun comes with 4 barrel extensions: 2× 200 mm extension and with: 2× 50 mm extension.
Weight: 389 g
- The foam gun is suitable for spraying polyurethane foam.
- The ability to adjust the foam flow makes it suitable for precision filling of joints.
- It makes the installation and sealing of doors, windows, sills, thermal insulation plates etc. quick, simple, accurate and safe.
WHY USE PENOSIL FOAMGUN S1?• A strong and reliable design; • Economical to use because foam can be accurately dosed and the foam flow is adjustable; • The barrel end can be extended; • The gun comes with 4 barrel extensions: 2× 200 mm extension and with: 2× 50 mm extension. • A stainless steel needle with the Teflon-coated exterior prevents the foam from sticking; • The gun is resistant to solvents; • Lightweight, with a rubber handle.
10 Year minimum life means more than that! It is:
- a reliable product;
- sustainable and durable;
- a product with long-lasting properties: permanently flexible,
water and UV-resistant, crack and freeze-proof.
It also means:
- YOU SAVE MONEY. Without the need to repair sealed areas, you save
the cost of replacement materials and labour as well as time;
- YOU HELP PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT. With less products used
over a longer period, less waste goes into landfill or to pollute nature.