Logu uzstādīšana koka konstrukcijas fasādes sistēmā
Due to the requirements of buildings’ energy efficiency, terms like thermal insulation, airtightness and weatherproofing have gained great importance. To achieve a desired effect, professional and well thought-through solutions are required from all the involving participants such as architects, engineers, contractors and producers of building materials.
One of the most complicated joints in construction is considered to be the window installation joint. There are several reasons that make this joint so complex:
- Heat-losses must be minimized
- It needs to be airtight to avoid heat-losses through air leakages
- It needs to be vapor tight to protect structure from excessive humidity, which can cause structure failures, cold bridges and mildew
- Avoiding cold bridges.
- It must be ensured that accidental humidity and moisture can move out of the structure
- All the internal structures must be protected from outside weather conditions such as UV-radiation, rainwater, wind, etc
- It needs to be able to bare structural movements
- While fulfilling all the requirements listed above, it also needs to maintain an esthetic look, both in internal and external environment
The purpose of this information, is to introduce a range of PENOSIL products that perform an important and specific role to achieve energy efficient solutions. Depending on the situation, every product can be used individually or as a system with others, in order to achieve to greatest possible result and effect.
Katrs produkts pilda svarīgu un īpašu lomu, lai sasniegtu energoefektīvu risinājumu. Atkarībā no situācijas ikvienu izstrādājumu var izmantot atsevišķi vai kā sistēmas daļu, lai panāktu pēc iespēja labāku rezultātu un efektu. Lai pārliecinātos, ka izmantojat tieši Jums nepieciešamos PENOSIL līdzekļus, sazinieties ar mūsu pārstāvi.
Lai aplūkotu informāciju par produktu, lūdzu, noklikšķiniet uz skaitļiem.